This morning I went and had some stamping fun with other local Stampin' Up! demonstrators. We bring our own projects and share tips about current products. For my project I made this Best of Halloween Card using the Best of Halloween stamp set (134381). The design comes from the Create with Connie and Mary sketch challenge. I loved playing with the Witches' Brew Designer Series Paper (132185) and I finished it off with three pumpkin pie colored candy dots. Thanks for stopping by and have a spectacular Saturday!
My Best of Halloween Card is entered into the following challenges:
- Create with Connie and Mary: Sketch
- An Inky Situation: Scallops
- Happy Campers: Use a Stamp
- A.R.T. Card: Anything Goes
- Sister Act: Anything Goes