The card I created today features the colors from The Play Date Café to use:
Cream...Melon...CantaloupeThese colors are very pretty together and since one of the new in-colors at Stampin' Up! is Crisp Cantaloupe, I couldn't wait to play along. This Beautifully Baroque Card is made with the new stamp and coordinating embossing folder by Stampin' Up! To add a little dimension I stamped the image a second time on a small strip of paper, attached it to the label love sentiment and popped them up with dimensionals. For the design I used this weeks Monday Lunchtime sketch at Technostamper. To keep the design simple I ended up eliminating the banners at the bottom. I added a few pearls to the label to add a little elegance and that was it. Thanks for stopping by and enjoy the rest of your day!
My Beautifully Baroque Card is entered into the following challenges:
- The Play Date Café: Color
- Technostamper: Sketch
- Tuesday Throwdown: Anything Goes
- Lady Anne's: Anything Goes, must Stamp
- Paper: Very Vanilla, Pear Pizzazz and Crisp Cantaloupe card stock and Pear Pizzazz patterned paper from the Gingham Garden Designer Series Paper collection.
- Stamps: Beautifully Baroque* and Label Love*.
- Inks: Classic stampin' pads in Pear Pizzazz and Crisp Cantaloupe.
- Other Stuff: Big Shot, Baroque embossing folder*, Artisan Label punch*, pearl basic jewels and stampin' dimensionals.