Tuesday, June 11, 2013

Go Confidently Card


Hello! I hope everyone is doing well this week. Today I have a quick post to share a card I made for one of my former students. She recently graduated from the career college where I worked. She got a job and has already received a promotion. I'm so proud of her and I wanted to surprise her with a fun card. This Go Confidently Card is all about the sentiment and bright colors. The colors are from the Sunday Stamps challenge to use Melon Mambo, Sahara Sand and Daffodil Delight. Since I don't have the Sahara Sand ink pad I focused on the Melon Mambo and Daffodil Delight colors. There is no patterned paper on this card and that is unusual for me but I love the chevron embossed half circles. Thanks for stopping by and have a terrific day!

My Go Confidently Card is entered into the following challenges:
 

10 comments:

  1. A lovely creation. Thanks for sharing with us at A Gem of a Challenge and good luck.
    Mags
    x

    ReplyDelete
  2. I just love this! I love the boldness of your design. You have to be confident to present these colors in a design where each element must stand on it own. Very nicely done! Thanks for playing along with us at 613 Avenue Create!
    Hugz,
    Chana, Owner

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Andrea, fantastic card, love the sentiment and the bold colours, sounds like it is perfect for the recipient :) Thanks for your visit too Cathy x

    ReplyDelete
  4. Such a pretty way to display the colours in our challenge! I was sure sad to see that stamp set go... Thanks so much for joining us at Sunday Stamps, we sure hope to see you back again soon :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oh, I love the bright colours! The chevron embossing is so crisp, and the layout is brilliant!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Wow - this is wonderfully geometric. I love the little bit of Sahara Sand outlining everything. Thanks for playing along with us at Sunday Stamps.

    ReplyDelete
  7. OMG Andrea, what a beautiful creation! Amazing. Glad to have you back at Sunday Stamps!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Love crisp, graphic card. Great take on our embossing challenge! The embossing makes those half circles SING! Thanks so much for joining us this week at A Gem of a Challenge!

    ReplyDelete
  9. What a perfect sentiment to give your former student, I'm sure she loved it. And I love that chevron, pattern! Thanks for joining us at Sunday Stamps!

    ReplyDelete
  10. WOW! I love the layout of your card - the half circles are a great touch! Thanks for playing along with us at Sunday Stamps.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to share your thoughts. Wishing you a crafty day! 😊