It's been a wonderful lazy Tuesday evening. All the laundry and dishes are caught up. Yea! So what's a girl to do? You guessed it! I made a card. This Merry Christmas Penguin Card features the traditional red and green colours and an adorable penguin digital stamp by Bugaboo Stamps. I coloured him with my Copic markers and added a little puffy paint detail to the hat. The design comes from the Stella Says Sketch challenge at the Catch The Bug Blog. Have a wonderful evening and thanks for stopping by my blog!
Merry Christmas Penguin Card Supplies:
- Paper: Green card stock, red card stock, white card stock, and Jingle Bells patterned paper all by Recollections.
- Stamps: Poppi Penguin Xmas Candy Cane by Bugaboo Stamps and Teeny Tiny Wishes stamp set by Stampin' Up!
- Inks & Colouring: Hero Arts red dye ink, Copic markers (110, G05, R29, R59, YR07), Stampin' Write marker in Gumball Green, Gelly Roll pen in Clear Star, and White Tulip puffy paint.
- Other Stuff: Modern label punch, word window punch, rhinestones, and stampin' dimensionals all by Stampin' Up!
This card is linked to the following challenges:
- Crafty Sentiments Designs: Red, White, & Green
- Digi Makeover Challenge: Christmas (must use digi stamp)
- Make It Monday: Anything Goes