Monday, August 13, 2012

I'm Here for You Card


Happy Monday fellow card making enthusiasts! This morning I've been busy doing laundry and of course making a card for the Mojo Monday sketch challenge. This I'm Here for You Card features all products from Stampin' Up!. I recently joined the Stampin' Up! family and I'm excited to start using more of their products.

I'm Here for You Card Supplies:
  • Paper: Very vanilla, soft suede, midnight muse, and summer starfruit cardstock along with the beautiful Comfort Cafe Designer Series Paper (126898).
  • Stamps: Blooming with Kindness stamp set (126422).
  • Inks: Classic stampin' pad in midnight muse (126860).
  • Other Stuff: Soft suede ribbon (122967), full heart punch (119883), basic pearl jewels (119247), and stampin' dimensionals (104430).

3 comments:

  1. Very sweet card -- really like the colors and message.

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is such a lovely card. Love the beautiful dp you used and the sentiment in the heart... :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Beautiful card and design. Simple and elegant.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to share your thoughts. Wishing you a crafty day! 😊