Friday, June 22, 2012

Pink Paisley Birthday Card

Hooray for Friday!!! I have the day off today. I thought I might delay laundry and other chores and make a card for the CAS-ual Friday challenge.  It's not like the laundry is going anywhere, right???  The challenge this week is called Pretty in Pink.  It seems I use flowers and butterflies a lot.  So, I went with something different, the classic paisley.  I hope you like my pink paisley birthday card with a little bling. 

Pink Paisley Birthday Card Supplies:
  • Paper: White cardstock and pink cardstock by Core'dinations.
  • Stamps: Paisley stamp by Inkadinkado (95784, top & bottom paisley) Paisley stamp by Stampabilities (D1104, middle paisley), and classic messages by Hero Arts (CL414).
  • Inks: ColorBox pigment stamp pad in Orchid by Clearsnap (15034).
  • Texture: Cuttlebug paisley embossing folder, Texture Boutique by Sizzix, and Stampendous! Pearlustre embossing powder in Translucent pearl.
  • Other stuff: Heat tool by The Paper Studio, rhinestones by Recollections, and dimensionals.

8 comments:

  1. Andrea, this card is so sweet, I am in love with both cards. Beautiful. Thanks for stopping by my blog and leaving the sweet comments. Hugs

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love the paisley~ especially the embossing coordinating with the stamping!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Gorgeous card, well done :) Viv xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. So pretty and feminine! I love the paisleys as well as the bright shade of pink that you chose. So happy to see you at CAS-ual Fridays this week! Thanks for joining us!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Very pretty and delicate looking! Another great example of what you do with cards! Thanks for sharing your talent.

    ReplyDelete
  6. I love how you matched up the embossing folder with the stamps, such pretty paisley patterns in pink :0)
    Thanks for getting crafty with us at CASual Fridays :0)
    Jenny x

    ReplyDelete
  7. Love the paisley background and the pink paisley stamp images :) Thanks for playing this week at CAS-ual Fridays!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to share your thoughts. Wishing you a crafty day! 😊